Looking for tools your students can use? Here are some student-tested, teacher-approved resources to consider.
- Select one of the public quizzes or create your own.
- Click “Play” to generate your unique game code.
- Ask your students to open join.quizizz.com and enter the game code.
- See students joining on the live dashboard, and launch when ready.
- The game begins!
- Track live progress of your class on your dashboard.
Reinforce your learning with virtual reality, such as touring museums and flying around the world.’Get it, fold it and look inside to enter the world of Cardboard. It’s a VR experience starting with a simple viewer anyone can build or buy. Once you have it, you can explore a variety of apps that unfold all around you.’
Want more? Check out these shelves of tools .